Since I am on the topic of vacationing in Riviera Maya, Mexico at Hard Rock, here are the photos I took on my first trip and a little walk through the resort.
I could go on and on with the descriptions, but honestly, photos tell the story better.
My favorite highlights at Hard Rock Riviera Maya:
- Amazing Kids Club and Kids water play area
- Pools EVERYWHERE
- Quiet Lagoon perfect for families separated from the waves by a rock wall
- A more rocky area for snorkeling
- NO WAVES (this is a must with small kids)
- Separate adult only area called Heaven. The family friendly area is called Hacienda. (so no kids if you don’t want them. when in the family area, no rowdy drunk people (or at least you can send them to the adult area, which I did have to once)
- Volleyball Court (well come on, couldn’t not mention)
- Really cool interior decor with a lot of musician memorabilia
- Swings (who doesn’t love swings?)
- Lots of secluded areas for romance or napping
Like I said, writing about this place isn’t enough. It is better to be seen…
Table of Contents